In Aperos 4J, our customers are always number one. That’s why everything we do is aimed at providing excellent customer service. The information you share with Aperos 4J allows us to offer products and services you want and need, while offering you the best shopping experience.
Our promise to our customers is to respect the trust placed in us and the privacy of the information they share. Part of our task of offering superior service includes making sure develop a relationship of trust with our customers. Our way of doing that is to inform you in a clear, prominent, and accessible way how we collect, use, share and, above all, protect your personal information.
Our Policy describes:
– How and why we collect your personal information.
– How you use and your personal information is protected.
– When and with whom we share your personal information.
– What decisions can you make about how we collect, use and share your personal information.
Our Policy covers how to collect, use, protect, and share your personal information. This Policy applies to personal information we collect aperos4jpr.com the virtual store and the mobile application in Puerto Rico, and through our websites and mobile services where it appears published this Policy.
Our policy focuses on personal information, ie, information that identifies you or reasonably can be linked to information that helps to identify you. For example, when you order online, we collect personal information such as your name, address, telephone number, and information about your credit card or debit card.
2. What is our commitment to responsibility?
We have appointed a team of trained partners who will be responsible for helping to ensure that this policy is enforced. We require all those who handle personal information of customers do so in the correct manner and in accordance with our policies.
3. What types of information do we collect?
We collect information we use to deliver the products and services you request and to help improve your shopping experience. Our goal is to limit the information we collect necessary to support our work. We collect information from you in a variety of ways when you interact with our online ecommerce, website, and / or mobile application. We collect information in two ways: information we receive from you and information we receive from third parties.
4. Information we receive from you
You share your information with us in various forms, within our online stores. For example, you share information when:
– Do a purchase or other transaction with us now, in the online store;
– Creates an account on our website and / or mobile application;
– Makes a transaction or request a service in which we collect information; and
– Request customer service or contacts with us.
When you take part in these activities, you may share with us different types of personal information such as your name, email address, physical or mailing address, phone number, birth date, and payment information.
Also, through the technology it gives us information in other ways. Some of this information can be linked to you personally. This information helps our website and / or mobile application to function properly, and helps our work of marketing and customer analysis, which is the work we do to better understand the needs of our customers and to provide information about our products and services.
– Device Information: We collect technical information when you visit our websites or use our mobile applications and / or mobile application. This includes information such as your address Internet Protocol (IP), the type of mobile device you use, the operating system and browser of your device, a unique device identifier, the website address reference, the route followed within our website, and any other information regarding your session within our website.
– Navigation information: We use technologies like “cookies” monitors access to the pages of websites, and mobile device identifiers to collect information on the use of our website and / or mobile application. “Cookies” allow us to provide relevant information as you use our sites or when you return to our sites. Also, let us know if a certain page has been accessed, if an email was opened, or if the ads posted on our website and elsewhere have been effective. We use these tools to deliver a continuous buying and more personalized for you.
– Location information: We may collect information about your location when your device is configured to provide location information. For example, the GPS signal on your device allows us to show you how close our physical store is located in Caguas, Puerto Rico.
– Surveillance cameras: We operate cameras inside the store for safety and operation, for example, to help us improve our store design so that we can better serve our customers.
5. How do we use your personal information?
We use your personal information to offer and provide products and services and to support our business function. This business function includes the performance of services and orders, internal business processes, marketing, authentication, loss and fraud prevention, and public safety and legal functions. Examples includes:
– Fulfill your requests for products and services and communicate with you regarding such requests;
– Register and maintain your account;
– Manage contests, sweepstakes, promotions and surveys;
– Provide customer service and alert you with product information, including product recalls Market;
– Help us customize our service offerings, website, mobile application, and advertising;
– Help us improve your experience in our store and through our website and mobile application service;
– Send information about our products, services and promotions;
– Respond to feedback, comments, and other feedback you give us; and
– Protect the security and integrity of our website, mobile application service, and our business.
6. How do we share your personal information outside of Aperos 4J?
We do not share your personal information outside of our company, except in the following circumstances:
– Service Providers: We share personal information about you with service providers that help our business activities, including transportation providers, suppliers billing and refunds, payment processors, card, and companies that help us to improve our products and services. We require our service providers to keep your personal information secure. We do not allow them to our service providers to use or share your personal information for any purpose other than the provision of services on our behalf. Your personal information may be stored and processed by our service providers in the United States and Puerto Rico where Aperos 4J or facilities such providers have web servers and physical store.
– legal requirements and protection of our company and other companies: We may share your personal information in other special circumstances, including situations where the law requires disclosure, or where we believe that sharing will help to protect the safety, property, or the rights of Aperos 4J, our customers, our partners, or others. Examples includes:
1. Protect the health or safety of customers;
2. Address cases of crimes committed within the property of Aperos 4J;
3. Identify and address situations of fraud or financial risk;
4. Deliver to the police who request it in writing, personal information gathered through surveillance cameras;
5. Responding to a search warrant or other valid legal research; and
6. Responding to a research organization in case of breach of an agreement or violation of the law.
– Business Transfers: In the event that all or part of our business is merged, sold or reorganized (including transfers made as part of an insolvency or bankruptcy), personal information about you may be shared with the successor company. We will use reasonable measures to help ensure that any successor treat your information in accordance with this Policy.
– With your consent: Any other than the above described circumstances, ask for your permission before sharing your personal information outside of our company, and will not sell or rent your personal information.
– What are your options? : We want to provide options on the different ways we collect, use, or share your personal information. These options are described below.
1. Preferences Marketing: When we send marketing communications, we use the following standards:
a) We use a standard opt (opt-in) in email. We use a standard opt (opt-in) to be used for sending email promotions which the user subscribes voluntarily from the website or gathered through a purchase transaction.
b) we use a standard opt-out or cancellation of service for e-mail communications or other communications, as traditional mail order. Opting out means that we can contact you, but we will stop doing when you ask (as described below).
– If you get in touch with us by mail or email, please be sure to include your full name, the types of communications that would like to receive or not receive, and your related contact information. For example, if you want to stop receiving communications by mail, include your mailing address. Please allow sufficient time to pass their marketing preferences are processed time. It may take up to ten days to process your requests related to email. Please note that mail shipments are often prepared with many weeks in advance, and may continue to receive mail between six and ten weeks.
– Please note that even if you have opted not to receive sending marketing communications from us, may contact you for transactional or informational purposes. Examples include contact customer service, product information, event messages or reminders, customer surveys, or recall notices products market. You might also need to contact you to ask questions or request information related to your orders.
7. Location setting mobile
Some of our mobile services using location information of your device. You can adjust at any time the settings on your mobile computer to check if your device communicates this location information. See the instructions on your computer to learn more about this configuration. In addition, we could offer control over our use of the location information of the mobile equipment. Read the section “What Types of Information We Collect?” for more information about the type of location information we collect.
8. How you can access and update your personal information?
We will take reasonable steps to keep your personal information accurate and complete. You can access and update your personal information, including contact information and account information in the following ways:
– If you have created an account on our website, login to access your account. Once this is done, you can enter and update their own contact information and payment, as well as the contact information of recipients that you have designated.
– Contact us through some of the forms in the “Contact Us” section at the end of this Policy. Please include your current contact information, the information you want to access, and the requested changes. We will provide the personal information requested if reasonably available, unless it affects the privacy of others, and under reasonable limitations provided by law and internal procedures. Otherwise, we will describe the types of information that would normally collect. We will give you access and make the changes you request, or give an explanation of the actions that we can apply regarding your request.
9. How to safeguard your personal information?
We recognize the importance of maintaining the security of personal information of our customers. We have a team who are responsible for helping protect the security of your information. We use reasonable security measures, including physical, administrative and technical safeguards, for when you purchase on our website, through our mobile services, or in our store. These measures may include access controls or other physical security protections, technologies and information security policies, procedures that help ensure proper disposal of information, and training programs.
Here are some examples of the security measures we use to protect your personal information:
-Passwords are required to access your online account and help protect your account information. Please make sure this password confidential.
– Encryption technology called Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), helps protect your personal information in certain areas of our website during transport through the Internet. The presence of SSL encryption can be indicated by the letters https in the URL of the browser or the image of a closed lock or a solid key in the browser window. These indicators may not be present on mobile services using SSL.
– For information on payment cards, we use secure networks as Paypal, encryption and other methods of data protection of cardholder, physical access controls and technical monitoring systems and safety testing, and other safety practices information to help protect your information.
Feel free to contact the staff regarding privacy for any questions or comments regarding this Policy or how we handle your personal information.
You can also contact us at the following address:
5-B Calle 1 Villa del Rey Caguas PR
Caguas, P.R. 00726
Contact form: click here.
11. How will I know if there is any change to the policy?
Last updated: October 12, 2016.